EU70iS Honda 7Kw Premium Generator Electric Start
Special Price £3,195.00 Regular Price £4,599.00
- 7 Kw Max Output
- Fuel Injected
- 230V Output
- 118.1 Kg
- Inverter Technology
- Electric Start
The New EU70is replaces the EU65is, now with Fuel Injection, Parallel Operation and 7kW of power.
The EU70is addresses the need for high-output, super-stable power within a compact and user friendly unit ideal for running the latest electronic products. Where noise is a critical factor, such as exhibition, broadcast or domestic use, the impressively low operational noise of just 75dB will please both commercial or domestic user alike.
i-Monitor technology also provides the user with information on operation time, wattage and engine speed, as well as diagnostics for simplified servicing.
Other convenient features include electric start, EcoThrottle for superb fuel economy and extended run time, integrated transport wheels and folding handles to ensure the EU70is is a breeze to use, anywhere.
|Ready to Go: Includes FREE OIL and Instructions.
|Speak to the Lings team : 01379 853495
|Free UK Delivery : FREE delivery on this product*
*Excludes some Scottish, Irish and Offshore postcodes.
|Lings Customer Promise: Our Honda trained personnel will deal with your enquiry professionally
|Pre Delivery Inspection : All our Honda products are Inspected and tested by one of our Honda licensed technicians.|
- IDEAL FOR RUNNING SENSITIVE APPLIANCES
- Inverter technology delivers super stable clean power with a pure sine wave form - essential for powering sensitive electronics and computers.
- Superb efficiency with EcoThrottle, only running as fast as the load demands, improving fuel consumption and extending engine life.
- Super quiet operation with noise reducing casing and acoustic panelling.
- Transport wheels as standard, allowing a single user to easily manouevre the unit around the work site.
- DC Output up to 12A to charge batteries (optional cable required).
- Electric start for effortless operation.
- 2 x 16A 230 volt sockets
- 1 x 32A 230 volt socket
|Output||5.2 - 10 kw|
|Starting Method||Electric Start|
|Power Type||Single Phase|
Write Your Own Review