HSS970 ETD Honda Snow Blower Electric Start
- Electric Start
- Hydrostatic Drive
- 50 tonnes/hour
- Clearing Width 71cm
Honda snowblowers are wonderfully easy to use. With their advanced engines and leading technology, the super-efficient range of Honda Snowblowers is also among the cleanest and quietest you'll find on the plant.
If you have large areas of packed snow you need to clear away quickly, the dominant HSS970 is unbeatable.
Shifting up to 50 tonnes of snow per hour, this mighty machine is the ultimate in clearing the snow. Determining exactly where its dumped is just as straightforward with the joystick controlled chute.
- Joystick Controlled Moveable Chute - Which blows even heavy or wet snow up to 16 metres in your chosen direction.
- Powerful Spotlight - Making the Honda snowblower easy to use even in the dark.
- Augers - Simply slice through heavily crusted snow.
- Dead Man Switch - A quick-release security clutch stops blade rotation but keeps the engine running as soon as you lift your hands off the lever.
- Easy Start - Start easily at temperatures as low as -25 degrees.
- All Terrains Tracks - Superior traction through practically any snow condition.; No slipping, no sliding, just great control, even on steep driveways.
|Engine Type||4 Stroke, OHV Air Cooled|
|Net Power||3.6kW (4.9ps) 3600rpm|
|Starting System||Electric starter|
|Fuel Capacity||5 Litre|
|Running Time||2.1 Hours|
|Max snow throwing distance||16 m|
|Clearing Capacity||42 tonnes / hour|
|Length x Width x Height||1500 x 725 x1170mm|
|Dry Weight||120 Kg|
|Warranty||2 Years *|
|*Subject to terms and conditions|
|Power Source||Petrol Engine|
|Tracks or Wheels||Tracks|
|Starting Method||Recoil & Electric|
Write Your Own Review